Friday, May 29, 2009

The Bay Area

We had a good, relaxing week and a half up in the Bay Area visiting my family. It was Ethan's first trip up there and first time on the plane. Thankfully Ethan did really well on the plane. It was amusing to be on the other end of "Oh, a baby, I don't want to sit there". Besides Ethan meeting his great grandpa for the first time and the picnic in the park, here are some other things we did...

Taking walks around the neighborhood and to the mall for yummy (and extremely unhealthy) Cinnabon...

Rooting for the Giants in his Lou Seal shirt...
Celebrating Uncle James' birthday at Red Robin...

Getting a belated Chinese New Year licee from Uncle James and Aunt Jo.

Walking up at the reservoir with the family...


It has been over 6 months since we've been to the Bay Area, so it was definitely nice to spend a good amount of time up there! And it was especially nice for David, Ethan, and I to spend so much time together!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Go Giants! I am so glad I got to see you all, love you!

Anonymous said...

I agree, GO Giants.
Where is my CinnaBon?
So, when are you all coming up again?

Dad

Anonymous said...

It was great having you all home.
Ven pronto. Besitos!

G-ma

Dan said...

Sounds like a great trip (everything except the Giants)!!

Johanna said...

wait just a minute...you went to cinnabon without me?!?

maya said...

awww...it's been a while since i've been on the drake blog. this is a time where rss would come in handy, if only i knew how to use it. you all look soooo happy! :) can't wait to see you....i'm off to boston tomorrow, so maybe in a week or two. i'll treat dinner! :) love you all!