Monday, November 16, 2009

Double digits!

Happy 10 months Ethan!
Ethan, you bring so much joy to our lives, we love you!

Our little boy has grown so much over the past month, here a few things that have been happening...


He has four new teeth on top, bringing him to a total of 6 teeth right now! It has been hard to capture his teeth in a picture, this was the best I could do. A few nights ago we started brushing his teeth before bed. He is interested in the toothbrush, but a bit unsure of the feeling of the bristles in his mouth.

Ethan is also eating a lot more finger foods and is starting to enjoy some food off our plate.
He likes pieces of cheese and on Saturday he tried a little bit of Eggo (without the butter and syrup, of course) and pizza (just the crust). Not the healthiest, but he was eyeing my food! David and I are going to need to change our eating habits soon so that we can encourage Ethan to eat healthy!


This is our full, happy little man after dinner tonight, he loves playing peek-a-boo with his tray.

Just this past weekend Ethan started to open and close his hand to say hi and bye! I tried to get it on video tonight, but without much luck. All Ethan wanted to do was climb on me to get ahold of the camera strap.


Ethan is also a lot more mobile now. When I leave the room, even for a second, I never know where he will be or what he will be into when I return. He is pulling himself up on things and is also cruising along the sofa.


I have seen him try to stand a few times, but tonight he was really trying to practice this new skill. It is fun to see him so determined!

3 comments:

Johanna said...

ah! he is so cute!! i can't get enough.

Kimberly said...

Happy belated 10 months! He is growing way too fast.

Ali said...

What a big man! Can't wait to hang out again.