Monday, January 25, 2010

Toddlerhood

Every week for the past year I have been receiving weekly emails titled "My Baby This Week", but this week it was titled "My Toddler This Week". We weren't really sure when babies entered toddlerhood, but I guess Ethan has entered it. I still see him as my little baby though!
Here are some pictures of our little toddler (eek!) enjoying his new Christmas and birthday gifts...

Ethan in his new swing.

Driving down the street with grandma & grandpa.

Our Little Driver

Now that's some serious driving!

I'm not sure what happened here, but this is what happened when David was putting Ethan in his PJs. Ethan thought it was funny that his hand was where his foot was supposed to be!

7 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

Oh my goodness, the new pictures are so cute!!!!!

Ali said...

Clear the roads!!! He is so cute! I can't wait for our play date.
BTW, I am not willing to call Isla a toddler yet...maybe at 18 months...or maybe when there is another baby to usurp her title as "Baby."

Alyssa said...

Is that a look of road rage at such a young age? Oh man, too cute!

Kimberly said...

Those are all great pictures, I love them!

Anonymous said...

Have no fear, G-Pa will teach Ethan how to drive. So, when can we get him the jeep?

G-Pa

Johanna said...

I love all of the smiles!! :)

Dan said...

I love the "serious driver" picture. that one is my favorite!!