Happy 15 Months Ethan!!!
He is also talking a lot and seems to be adding to his vocabulary daily. His favorite all-time words are light and "tector", as he loves pointing out the lights and smokes detectors he sees around him. Here is our current list of the words he knows, although I'm sure we're missing a few from the list: all done, amen, apple, baa, baby, bagel, ball, balloon, banana, basket, bath, bee, bike, birdie, blue, boo, book, bottle, bowl, bread, Brian, bright, burr (for cold), bye bye, bzzz, car, carrot, cat, chair, cheese, clock, close, crab, daddy, detector ("tector"), door, down, duck, eat, eyes, fish, flower, go, grandpa ("pa"), hair, hat, hello, help, hi, hold, horse, hot, James, Jo, keys, Kim, knock, light, ma, man, meow, milk, momma, moo, more, no, off, on, orange, paper, pasta, paste, pear, pee ew, peel, pen, phone, pillow, play, please, poop, press, puff, pull, purple, purse, push, quack, rice, roar, rock, shoe, snail, sock, spoon, stick, thank you, that, thristy, this, Tonka, train, tree, truck, turtle, Tylenol ("nylenol"), up ("pup"), walk, water ("wawer"), whale, wheel, window, woof. (This list is more for me, because I know I'll end up losing our list sooner or later!)
You amaze us every day Ethan, we love you!
5 comments:
Oooo!!! He's so cute. I need to be brave and let Isla play in the dirt too.
I love the word list. Nylenol is on ours too. :-)
Wow, so many words!! He's growing up so quickly. I'm going to have to come down to SD to see you all soon!!
I love that you're keeping this list of words! I was worried for a second when I saw "tector" on there and thought his vocabulary is already better than mine :)
I made the list! I am honored to be mentioned next to "poop" in this case.
He is really growing up so quickly and he knows so many words, wow! Can't wait to see you all in May :)
Post a Comment