Tuesday, June 25, 2013

They Do Exist!

I was soooo excited when I found out we were going to be in the Bay Area during Olallieberry picking season!!! The season is very short, only a few weeks. I have some great childhood memories of picking olalliberries with childhood friends and couldn't wait to do it with my family! And I was able to prove to David that olalliberries do exist!

Ready for berries!

They gave us carrots to feed the goats!

Apparently chickens like carrots too!

Ethan had a great time picking berries and collected a lot!

Katelyn was busy picking too!

It was slightly difficult picking berries with this squiggly worm!

She did enjoy eating them though!

The most efficient way to pick berries with a toddler!

Grandpa picking away!

Best buddies!

Camdyn really had a good time being our taste tester!

Buckets are full!

Driving fun with Uncle Brian!

Hungry after all that work!

No comments: