Monday, January 6, 2014

A Few Favorites...

Time is flying by too quickly, the kids are growing up too fast, and I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog in real time. So, to capture a bit of what is going on right now as the new year starts, here are a few of my favorite things they say or a favorite thing about them that I love...


Saying - "How come...?" (I'm not sure if I always have patience for the endless questions, but Ethan has been given a curiosity for life, which is something I love about him!)

Characteristic - In one word, Ethan is thoughtful. He is a servant and loves helping out when he can, he is definitely quick to put others first.


Saying - "Why because?" (This is her version of 'why", but the way that she says it is just too cute.)

Characteristic: Katelyn is a decision maker. I love that she typically knows what she wants and easily makes decisions for herself.


Saying - "Yeah" (This is her version of 'yes', I'm not sure who says 'yeah' around here instead of 'yes', but I love it.)

Characteristic: Emily is definitely determined. Her world knows no boundaries and she is determined to try and succeed at whatever she puts her mind to.





No comments: