Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kindergarten!!!

Who knew that the day would come where we would send Ethan off to Kindergarten! Seems like yesterday I was crying when we moved him from our room to his own room when he was a newborn! Time is definitely flying by!

Ethan is in Room 3 with Mrs. Lowrie!

Exploring the classroom and meeting the teacher before school starts!

There are Legos!

His desk!

Checking out the playground!

The FIRST day of Kindergarten! Would you believe that it rained on Ethan's first day of school?

That's my silly KINDERGARTNER!

Walking up to the school.

School for the next six years!

That's one excited kiddo and one sad mama!

A proud daddy!

Walking off with his classmates!

He survived his first day of school! And mom did too!

Keeping up with tradition, here is Ethan's beginning of school year interview...
My best friend is: Michael and Keira
My favorite thing to play: I like playing with my friends.
My favorite color: Red
My favorite book: Facts book
My favorite TV show: Super Why!
My favorite food: Fruit
When I grow up, I want to: Be a scientist or an astronaut.
Something I really like: Playing in the sandbox.
Something I really don't like: I'm scared about daddy falling (from the fig tree).
My favorite thing about myself: I like to do art.
Something I want to do this year: I want to go to Kindergarten!

No comments: