Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Blog???

I have always enjoyed reading about our friend's lives on their blogs, giving me a way to keep up with what has been going on in their lives. Never in a million years would I think to start a blog, thinking that no one would really care to read about what has been going on in our lives. BUT, now that we have a bundle of joy in our lives, I have decided to start a blog. Between the constant feedings, diaper changes, and sleep deprived nights, it is sometimes hard to call and/or email our loved ones. Our hope is that this will help us keep our family and friends up to date on what has been going on! We hope that you enjoy the small snapshots of our lives that we manage to post!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I think this is a great idea!! I'm adding your blogspot to my favorites now... =)