Friday, February 20, 2009

My Favorite Things

Today Ethan is 5 weeks old! Where has the time gone??? One of my absolute favorite things about Ethan is his many facial expressions...


Content Ethan


Serious Ethan


Silly Ethan


Watchful Ethan

Unsure Ethan


Happy Ethan


Zoolander Ethan

7 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute!!!!!!!! Love the new blog!! :)

Kimberly said...

I love those pictures, that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i think my favorites are zoolander and happy ethan =)

Anonymous said...

ditto on the zoolander ethan! :)

Alyzzle said...

I can't wait to see him in person again! He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love all the expressions you guys caught on camera!! He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him! Love, Janet
PS-Feel free to email any questions -I still remember some stuff from when Tessa and Kira were that age.

Dan said...

Wow, I guess I'm a month behind on your blog?!? Love the zoolander face!