Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Catching Up...

Over Thanksgiving break we managed to go to the zoo together and had a great time. Ethan really enjoyed seeing the animals and just looking around. He also did a great job in the umbrella stroller, which hasn't been the case in the past.



We are amazed at how quickly he is growing and learning new skills. Over Thanksgiving break he learned to clap while we were in the Bay Area visiting my family. It so fun to see how excited he gets! When we sing "If you're happy and you know it" or "Clap, clap, clap your hands..." he knows exactly what to do and claps along.


He has also started to point to things, mainly lights. My favorite is that he crawls over to the corner of our living room where he can see our Christmas tree in the other room, drops his jaw, and points. I know I'm biased, but it's the cutest thing ever!




Lastly, he is continuing to really work on his standing and has even moved a foot forward a handful of times. Most of the time he will let go and lean his whole body forward, luckily we're there to catch him. He gets so excited!

3 comments:

Dan said...

I love it!! I can't wait to see him (and you of course) in a couple weeks!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the update! I love the pictures and the video :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is really growing up so quickly. So adorable. Besitos a todos!

G-ma