Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quick Story

This afternoon Ethan had trouble going down for his 2nd nap (most likely because we kept him out too long running errands). When I went in his room I asked him "Why aren't you sleeping?" and he answered me by saying "poop". Sure enough, that was the reason he wasn't sleeping. There isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't amaze me!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Oh so cute! What a smarty!!! Isla waits to poop until her nap every day and then won't go to sleep until she is changed - so fun.

Anonymous said...

He is certainly very smart.So proud of him.

G-ma

Kimberly said...

That is exciting, thanks for the quick post :)

Johanna said...

Hehe. Funny story.

Dan said...

Cute!

That's also a common reason I don't go down for my second nap. Kari really appreciates it when I let her know as well!!