Happy New Year, Ethan be sure to put the money in your piggy bank.Love, G-Pa
Ethan,You made my day! I truly enjoyed seeing you and hearing those big words, and sounded just perfect! Big hugs!G-ma
Gung hay fat choy Ethan! You can say it better than all of us ;)Love you!
Oh boy, that is too cute! He is talking so well now! Bilingual already! Happy New Year!
Translation: "I know how to get paid... Mama aint raised no fool!"Happy New Year, Little Man.Love,Uncle JP
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy New Year, Ethan be sure to put the money in your piggy bank.
Love, G-Pa
Ethan,
You made my day!
I truly enjoyed seeing you and hearing those big words, and sounded just perfect!
Big hugs!
G-ma
Gung hay fat choy Ethan! You can say it better than all of us ;)Love you!
Oh boy, that is too cute! He is talking so well now! Bilingual already! Happy New Year!
Translation: "I know how to get paid... Mama aint raised no fool!"
Happy New Year, Little Man.
Love,
Uncle JP
Post a Comment