Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Toys!

On Sunday we went to a Family Swap Meet and Ethan and Katelyn got some new toys...


Getting our new toys home.


Ethan was very excited when we brought his house home and wanted us to join him in his house.


Ethan's other big new toy, his first car, a Mercedes no less!


The next morning one of the first things Ethan said was, "Where's my house?" Needless to say, we've spent a lot of time in his new house lately.


He even asked Katelyn to join him in the house.


I got a glimpse of our near future, when both of them will be playing together in their new house. How fun this will be!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awwww..... How fun it will be indeed! Thanks for a great weekend;)

Dan said...

That's awesome! High roller.

Ali said...

We can't wait to come over for a housewarming party! We missed it again - of course...
Maybe next Fall, but I'm skeptical!
Hope everyone feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ah this post warmed my heart! I need to visit as soon as possible!! Jo