Friday, March 4, 2011
Fun Phrases
Ethan has been talking up a storm lately, learning so many new phrases and using correct pronouns and possessions, it amazes me. It's hard to keep up with all the new things he is saying, but here are a few of my favorite phrases...
"I have lots of energy" - This is the first thing he said when I went into his room to get him from his "nap". He really had just spent an hour playing instead of napping.
"I'm being a troublemaker" - A signal that I should immediately stop what I am doing and go see what he is up to.
"Ethan do it", "Do it byself" - A sign of his budding independence.
"No, I said no" - Hmm... someone in this house must say this to him.
"He's being a troublemaker" - Pointing to another boy in our preschool class who was standing on the table to stack his pegs higher.
"Be careful, bonk your head" - Ethan was warning another child at the park to be careful on the play stucture.
"Different daddy" - This was the first thing Ethan said as David came home after getting a haircut that day. Ethan knew something was different, yet couldn't really pinpoint it. Definitely one of my favorite comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is growing up so fast!!
That's fantastic!
My favorite phrase is "Brian, don't do that."
I think one of my favorites is "Baby, baby, baby oooooo."
I forgot about those Brian & Kim! Those both made me laugh! =)
Oh my goodness, these are so cute!!!!!!! I was laughing out loud!!! So glad you typed these out so that you can refer to them later (when you've forgotten them!). So fun!!!!
P.S. That was Allison commenting, not Noah!!
Post a Comment