Friday, April 22, 2011

Egg Hunt - Take One

Our playgroup this week had a fun Easter party filled with a Spring craft and an Easter egg hunt. I have enjoyed this time I have to spend with Ethan just the two of us while Grandma kindly watches Katelyn as she naps. I think it's important for him to get his individual attention, even though he has been doing great at sharing us. Here is our first egg hunt of the Easter season (with a few more to come)...


Craft time!


Ethan doing his tissue paper butterfly.


Egg hunting time! (I love all the mommies in the background with their cameras ready.)


Oooh! As soon as Ethan discovered that the eggs opened and had fun surprises inside, that was the end of the hunting. He collected a total of 2 eggs!


All the egg hunters!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy Easter!!!