Katelyn had her 15 month appointment last week and the NP asked how many words she says. I made a random guess of 20 and then later was wondering if she actually says that many. So, David and I counted them up and it was about right. I thought it would be fun to make a list of them, since I know I did it for Ethan at some point...
ball, mom, dad, grama (grandma), granpa (grandpa), drop, up, bop, lamb, giraffe, spoon, wawa (water), bro, elmo, no, zebra, fish, book, spoon, bowl, brush, cheese, keys, nana (banana)
And in sign language she says... more, help, please, all done
I'm sure I'll add more to the list as I think of them!
On a side note, the complexity of Ethan's sentences amaze me. The other day he said, "Grandma and I, we think it is a dead rat." That's a complex sentence to me! Don't ask about the context! :)
1 comment:
So cute, love al the photos! Great memories.
G-ma
Post a Comment