We randomly met a little boy and his mom at McDonald's one day. Ethan was having so much fun playing with Jarrett that he was sad when we had to leave, which rarely happens. So, we exchanged phone numbers so that our boys could have a play date together. Jarrett's mom suggested a beach play date, our first beach trip of the season! Grandma graciously watched Katelyn for the morning because I wasn't sure if I could handle all three at the beach alone.
Playing in the sand!
Chasing the waves!
Emily had a good time too, as she was completely covered in sand by the time we left!
I had a nice time getting to know another mommy and Ethan just loved playing with Jarrett!
1 comment:
I remember a time when Ethan would not go in the water. He is growing up so fast, they all are.
G-Pa
Post a Comment