I had been looking forward to this all year! When the time finally came, I almost didn't get to go because I had to find childcare for Katelyn and Emily. I was thankfully able to find a babysitter, but this is the first time we have ever left any of our children with a (non-related) babysitter. I was a bit anxious, but everything worked out great.
The morning started off with the kids singing songs about mommies!
Then we rotated through the different classrooms and did a special activity together in each room. Here we made a frame together!
We filled out a coupon book together, can't wait to use them!
Ethan serving me juice and snack!
So sweet!
Ethan made me an awesome (and big) key chain!
Reading books together and a hand massage!
He worked hard making me a special trivet.
The masterpiece!
I had an amazingly special morning with Ethan and felt celebrated as a mother. I can't wait to do it again next year!
2 comments:
That is really sweet.
G-Pa
Ah, this blog is heartwarming. What a sweetie pie.
Post a Comment