Thursday, September 12, 2013

Interviews!

Here is our beginning of the school year interviews...

Here is my interview with Ethan...
My best friend is: Michael
My favorite thing to play: I like to play at the park. I like to play on the play structure.
My favorite color: Red
My favorite book: See Inside Your Body
My favorite TV show: Super Why
My favorite food: Tofu with Yoshida
When I grow up, I want to: I don't know yet, I'll figure it out when I grow up
Something I really like: My mom and dad, my grandma and grandpa, and my aunt and uncle
Something I really don't like: Skunks
My favorite thing about myself: I can enjoy some time by myself sometimes.
Something I want to do this year: To have fun with Mrs. Lair and I want to be in her class. I want play in her class and do lots of fun activities.

And Katelyn's interview...
My best friend is: Ethan
My favorite thing to play: Blocks
My favorite color: Green
My favorite book: A book about Tigers
My favorite TV show: The Little Einsteins
My favorite food: Apples
When I grow up, I want to: I want to be a mommy
Something I really like: Toys
Something I really don't like: Bumble Bees
My favorite thing about myself:  I like my heart.
Something I want to do this year: I want to play with my babies

Can't wait to see how their answers change over the years!

No comments: