Here are some every day moments from this month...
We love riding our bikes at our neighborhood park!
I was completely surprised when Katelyn pulled out this puzzle because Ethan finds it very frustrating. To my surprise and delight, she knew all her letters!
These moments definitely happen all the time with Emily, she is such a climber!
Oops, did I get caught?
Not sure what they were up to, but a rare shot of all three!
We definitely have moments like this where I feel completely outnumbered! The fun of pulling out all the tissues was just too tempting despite my efforts to stop them.
Making play dough together! They liked picking out their colors and mixing them in.
Letter stamps and play dough!
Playing "sleep"!
Emily enjoys helping with cooking just as much as her siblings do!
I was trying to get the kids ready for bed and David was out of town. I left Emily for a few seconds while she was brushing her teeth and came back to find her in the bathtub with her clothes on! All you can do is laugh!
I love the afternoons we have together just the two of us!
These moments go by way too fast, I need to remember to cherish them!
No comments:
Post a Comment