Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkins, Pumpkins

Auntie Kimmie came to visit us right before Halloween, so we had to go to the pumpkin patch with her! I guess I was just in the pumpkin patch mood this Fall!

Pumpkins!

They definitely wished we had endless quarters for this ride!

Another hit!

Driving away!

Back to the slide!

I convinced Emily to go down once with me and despite the smile, she refused to go again.

All aboard!

Emily loved the bounce house!

Riding one of her favorite rides with Auntie Kimmie!

Back at home it was pumpkin carving time!

It didn't hold their attention for very long and they didn't really like the slimy insides.

This is the finished project!

Auntie Naomi came for a visit too! And you know what that meant, back to the Pumpkin Patch! It was hay ride time!

What a special time with Auntie Naomi!

This looks like a perfect seat!

 Driving away!

Trying to hide from the hot sun in the shade!

No comments: