Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Training Wheels

As a friend of ours has greatly described it, the training wheels have come off! Last week was the first week Ethan and I were on our own without David or a family member to help us out every day of the week. Having help for the first couple weeks was an amazing blessing! I am finding myself a bit more tired without someone to watch Ethan while I get an uninterrupted nap, he can be a noisy sleeper at times. I have been enjoying our time together though! We fill our day with listening and singing to music (he likes the All You Need is Love: Beatles Songs for Kids CD), walks around our neighborhood in the stroller, taking a bath, tummy time, reading books, playing in his play gym, and of course, feedings, diaper changes, and naps! I do try to get a few household chores done during the day, but not much gets accomplished. =)

Bath Time


Tummy Time



Play Gym Time
(Ethan has started making cute new sounds)



P.S. I have received a few e-mails from people who had difficulty posting comments because they did not have an account. I just wanted to let you know that I changed the settings, so you should be able to comment now (if you want). =)

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Ethan's tummy time photo is adorable!! And I LOVE the videos =) They make me smile after a long day.