Today is the BIG 3...
3 months old for Ethan...
and 3-0 for me.
It's fun to celebrate my birthday with Ethan's 3 month birthday. It has been a good birthday thus far. I woke up to find the downstairs decorated, balloons everywhere and streamers hanging from the ceiling, and Starbucks coffee and donuts waiting for me. Thanks David! Ethan and I went to a Mommy and Me Yoga class at our local library. It was a lot of fun and I got a few smiles from Ethan. It reminded me of the Yoga classes I took while preggo and it helped me stretch out my back, which has been feeling stiff lately (a sign of my new 30-hood?)...
...In the midst of writing this Ethan woke up, so I had to take a small blogging break. After he woke up I gave him a bath and then we heard a knock on the door. This is what we found waiting on our doorstep...
...My family came down to surprise me on my birthday (they weren't supposed to come down until this weekend)... now it's time to celebrate DISCO style!
4 comments:
Cuuuuuute pictures!! What a great surprise! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
So fun! Your dad looks Aaaaamazing! I hope you had a great day. I love you so much!
great pics!!! :)
that was a great surprise!
it was great to talk to you thursday! talk to you soon!!
Hope your birthday was a good one!! I can't wait to come down to see you guys at Ethan's dedication in a couple weeks. He's growing up so quickly!
Are you guys going to dress him up in a little garden gnome outfit??? Maybe you can save that little "gem" for later...
Post a Comment