Sunday, April 26, 2009

Deals, deals, deals...

We spent the last couple weekends going to community garage sales and today we went to a Family Swap Meet looking for good deals on things for Ethan. We've had fun buying things for Ethan at great prices... his toy chest is completely full now! Today we spent the afternoon disinfecting everything. What a haul!

David and Ethan playing with one of his new toys today... Ethan learned that he could activate the toy by pressing down on the keys with his feet.

We also made the BIG move this weekend! Ethan moved out of our room and out of the bassinet. He slept in his crib in his room for the first time last night. He had a really good night. I'll honestly admit that my eyes were watery when I put him down in his crib to sleep last night. I know that the move is harder for me than for him. What am I going to do when he goes off to college if I have a hard time having him move down the hall?

5 comments:

Johanna said...

wow! what a busy weekend. when ethan goes off to college, we will help you find a way to install a video monitor in his dorm room =)

Alyssa Aguilar said...

It looks like nobody will ever need to buy him a toy again! I met this family the other day with 9 kids. The oldest is 19 and the youngest is 3. Maybe you could spread out this kids like this and then having Ethan go to college won't be so bad. I miss you guys a ton!

Kimberly said...

what a lucky boy and I am proud of you, love you!

Dan said...

Be honest Dave: You bot a toy or two for yourself didn't you?

Anonymous said...

Don't buy out the store, leave some for the g-parents to buy for Ethan. Now you know how we felt sending you to UCSD. Good thing we had two others to take your place. Miss you guys, see you soon.
Dad