Thursday, April 2, 2009

One Penny At A Time


We have recently discovered the Upromise world and I have become somewhat obsessed with finding new ways to save for Ethan's college fund. Companies choose to participate in the program and when you make purchases with these companies they contribute a certain percent of your purchase amount to your account. You should definitely check out the program if you have children or are planning on having children in the future. You can even have family and friends earn money for your child. We joke that we are saving for Ethan's college one penny at a time... in March we earned 94 cents! My goal is to double that next month! Maybe in 18 years we'll have enough money through Upromise for Ethan to buy a textbook or two, but hey, it's basically free money!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Santa Barbara is all signed up! Btw, if you don't already have an account, use promotion code SNYDERS3 when you sign up. It will put free $3 in your account after a month or so.

Johanna said...

Leave it to Brian to quadruple your college fund =) I don't know how you do it, but I will definitely use the code when I sign up.