Sunday, March 7, 2010

Big Brother!




I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER!

At the end of December David and I found out our family is going to be blessed by another addition to our family.


Our estimated due date is August 18th!

These pictures from our first sonogram are not the greatest, because out little one did not want to pose for any pictures. Since I was about 11 weeks pregnant at our first appointment we had the joy of seeing our little one waving his/her arms and kicking his/her legs. We are all doing well, the nausea is over and my energy is thankfully starting to pick back up, and we are looking forward to meeting the new addition to our family!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! I am so excited and can't wait for he/she to arrive :) I love the shirt and Ethan is going to make a great big brother.

Alyssa said...

Ethan is definitely looking like a big brother in these pictures! So excited for you guys.

Ali said...

Yey! I'm so glad you are feeling better. I want to get together, but we have had one bug after another...I'll call as soon as we are healthy.
Ethan is too cute in that shirt! He looks like quite the big guy!

Johanna said...

I love the shirt!! I am so excited for you guys!

Dan said...

Congratulations!!! Ethan looks so happy in those pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great news, I think Ethan needs to be a big brother (so that we don't spoil him).

G-Pa