Sunday, March 14, 2010

Little Walker

We're not really sure when you can say your baby is truly walking, but Ethan is walking about 5 to 6 feet before falling down. Unfortunately this means a lot more spills and a very nervous mom, but he is one determined little boy!



These aren't the greatest video clips, but this is as good as you get when you're trying to video tape and catch Ethan before he falls!

5 comments:

Ali said...

He's walking!!! IMO he was walking at Isla's Birthday.
Sorry I've been so bad about being in touch...we have had one cold bug after another...it seems like every weekend Isla or I get sick.
I miss you!

Johanna said...

That's so cute! Little man looks like Uncle James when he's had one too many glasses of wine :)

We love how he's smiling and laughing during his attempts!!

JPP said...

Yeah its tough to record Auntie Jo stumbling around after her ONE glass of wine too. I have to catch her before I can even find the camera... I'll have to look into Jo-proofing. Just kidding!

Miss you guys, can't wait to see some of these moments in person.

Love, Uncle James

Anonymous said...

Oh my, my little Ethan is really walking,how cute! Can't wait to hug him.

G-ma

Dan said...

That definitely counts as walking!! How is he growing so fast?!?!