Yay!!! Congratulations. And I'm glad you can distinguish her in there, because I'm completely lost looking at the ultrasound!!
YEY!!! Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! A baby sister for Ethan!
I can already tell she's going to be adorable! She waving and saying "hello world!" I love her already.
Yay, this is very exciting! Time to start shopping for pinks & purples :)
Another girl! Good thing we had a lot of practice raising little girls.Very exciting.G-pa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations. And I'm glad you can distinguish her in there, because I'm completely lost looking at the ultrasound!!
YEY!!! Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! A baby sister for Ethan!
I can already tell she's going to be adorable! She waving and saying "hello world!" I love her already.
Yay, this is very exciting! Time to start shopping for pinks & purples :)
Another girl! Good thing we had a lot of practice raising little girls.
Very exciting.
G-pa
Post a Comment