Ethan was so proud of himself to be walking like everyone else. He probably walked the first 1/4 mile!
Stopping to pose with daddy by the bay.
Excitedly pointing to a dog.
After the race we sat on the grass and enjoyed the day. This is how far Ethan walked away from us chasing bubbles before turning back, definitely the farthest he's ventured away from us thus far. He's getting braver and braver, pretty soon we'll be chasing after him!
Enjoying his favorite new activity, bubbles! (And thankfully returning back to us without us chasing after him.)
4 comments:
Wow, he is getting so big! I can't believe he walked that much.
He is growing way too fast. I am starting my training so that I can keep with him. Really appreciate you taking the time to post these blogs.
G-Pa
hooray! the blog is back. i
Could he be any cuter?!?
Post a Comment