I'm not sure why I haven't gotten around to blogging lately... when it's between sleep and blogging, sleep wins out. We have been busy lately, enjoying our time as a family and enjoying all that Ethan is learning every day. Here are a some pictures from the past couple weeks, all of which somehow involve water!
We had a Spring Carnival at my school and David and Ethan came to help me run my class' game. I knew Ethan would like it because it involved ducks!
Ethan kept saying "bath, bath" and tried climbing in several times. He definitely got a little wet on this day.
Ethan is helping us wash off a few of his new toys we got at the local Family Swap Meet.
3 comments:
Adorable pictures. Can't wait to take him to the beach and play in the water.
G-ma
I miss you & Ethan! When does school end?
the water pictures are my favorite! He looks so happy.
Post a Comment