Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy

Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy!
Or as Ethan says it... "Happy Daddy!"

We had a fun weekend together and had a low key Father's Day since our weekends have been busy lately. We went for a hike at a nearby preserve and used our hiking backpack for the first time.

Ethan enjoyed looking at the scenery and was so relaxed he even fell asleep, that's a feat for a light sleeper!


We also went to a friend's quinceanera this weekend and I couldn't resist posting pictures of Ethan in his little suit.

Why am I all dressed up?


Having a great time showing off my walking skills.


4 comments:

Johanna said...

i love his little suit!! can i make this outfit request for the next time i see him?

Dan said...

Wow, a Harrison Ford smirk in one picture and blue steel in the next. Fantastic! Those are great pictures. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

JPP said...

Ethan Drake: International Man of Mystery. Who is he wearing?

Kimberly said...

What a stud! He looks so cute in that suit. I also love all the comments :)