Our nursery is underway... the first day we showed Ethan the cleared out room and all the furniture and other things stuffed in the extra bedroom we told him it was a "mess". The next day he pointed to the rooms and said "mess". I won't post a picture of the extra bedroom because it is definitely a mess!
David has been diligently working hard to get the room ready... we still have a ways to go, but it's slowly coming along.

Good-bye orange!
Hello Violet Mist!
4 comments:
I love the color, can't wait to see it:) Love you!
Keep up all the hard work - The room was really coming along when Kari and I saw it last weekend!!
Can't wait to see my little g-daughter's room. Love the color! Good job David!
G-ma
I would offer to help, but guess I am too late. Great job David. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.
G-Pa
Post a Comment