Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day weekend we stayed at this amazing beach house in Ventura with my family. The house was literally right on the beach, which was really convenient. We didn't have to pack up our cars, deal with sand in our food, worry about leaving in time for Ethan's naps, it was great!


Ethan loved playing with his sand toys.

He also loved playing in the sand and making a "mess".


Ethan and his aunties enjoying the beach.


The amazing beach house, thanks grandpa & grandma!


We all had a great time enjoying the beach every chance we had!

I don't think I've ever spent so much time at the beach!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That was a great trip, let's go back :)

Anonymous said...

Yeh! I agree, lets go back!
Great memories!

G-ma

Anonymous said...

Great trip, need to do it again.

G-Pa