Monday, July 12, 2010
One Month To Go!
Is it July 12th already? It's hard to believe that in a month from today we'll be holding our little daughter in our arms. If all goes according to plan, we are scheduled to have a C-section birth on August 12th. Seriously, where did the 8 months go? It seems like just yesterday when we found out we were expecting again. I remember feeling extremely exhausted over Christmas when visiting David's family in Indiana and thinking that the coffee must be decaf because it wasn't working. And then when we went to the Bay Area to visit my family I started feeling nauseous and we hesitantly took a pregnancy test. And now it is 8 months later, I feel huge, my feet are beginning to swell (thankfully it's been a mild summer thus far), and I dread having to bend over. I am happy to say that our nursery is almost done, all we have left is to do are touch ups on our stencils. I know, I know, no one will ever know that the touch ups need to be done, but we will, it's the perfectionist in the both of us. Hopefully I will get pictures of the nursery up soon. Needless to say, we are looking forward to meeting our daughter in a month and are thankful to be blessed with another child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would need to touch up the stencils too. I can't beleive we haven't had any playdates this summer! Please let me know when you and Ethan are free.
I am looking forward to meeting her soon too!!
Yay, I can't wait to meet our little niece very soon :)
Post a Comment