Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunny Day!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, it really couldn't have been any better! We went to the park with the playgroup we joined a few months ago and Ethan enjoyed playing on the play structure and going down the slide. The slide has been a recent favorite, he especially enjoys climbing up the slide (thanks to Daddy) and going down the slide "backwards" (on his tummy, feet first). Since it was so warm out we decided to get a treat after the park, Jamba Juice!


When I handed Ethan his child's cup he asked, "Water in there?" "Nope," I told him, "Just juice." Boy was he excited to know that it wasn't watered down!


He downed his juice pretty quickly and was finished before we got home. I don't think this picture truly captures the mess he made, there was smoothie everywhere! That's what I get for giving a cup with a removable lid to a toddler who loves to figure out how things work. =)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Look how happy he is :)That is great!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! It is a date Ethan!
Jumba juice here we come!

G-ma

Anonymous said...

I never water down Ethan's drink.

G-Pa

allisonwardrip said...

Hahaha! What a great smile!!