I powered through my food so I could feed our hungry little Katelyn. Marisela had likewise given up eating her dinner so she could get Ethan his fruit. As I was on the ground feeding Katelyn and Marisela was in the kitchen cutting strawberries for our loudly whining Ethan, she started to laugh. Not quite the romantic dinner that it used to be =). But I wouldn't want it any other way... I love you Ethan and Katelyn!
I love you too, Marisela. You are such a wonderful wife and mother! I am constantly in awe of your patience and love for all of us. You are truly amazing and I am so lucky to have you as my wife. Maybe one of these years we can have a romantic dinner =).
6 comments:
Happy (family) Valentine's Day!
Awwww... You guys are precious. Great post David!
I call babysitting duty next Valentine's day!
Precious photos. I call baby sitting too, any time.
G-ma
How sweet!
Aww...that is the sweetest post ever!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment