Circle Time!
Our first week the theme was pumpkins, Ethan wasn't too sure about feeling the inside of one.
Tube painting! What a fun idea!
Color sorting!
For our outside play we went on a nature walk, blew bubbles, and drew with chalk. The nature walk was a lot of fun, Ethan loved finding different things and playing "I Spy" that Auntie Kimmie taught him awhile ago.
Saying the letters of his name and writing them. For now each letter is represented by a line.
Doing our art together!
Painting a pumpkin!
You may be wondering what Katelyn was doing the whole time. This held her attention for about a minute, but otherwise, she was checking everything out.
She especially like checking out baby Ashley, who was trying hard to take a nap.
We had a great time! I'm eager to see how the year progresses and how Ethan does, as he is still getting used to the whole concept. I'm excited!
3 comments:
Wow! It looks so much fun!
G-ma
They are growing up too fast, really look forward to seeing them soon.
G-Pa
You got some great pictures!!!
Post a Comment