Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vacation!!!

My cousin Parker got married this past weekend, so it gave us an excuse for a mini-vacation. It was exactly what I needed! I didn't bring any work with me, which meant I just had to relax during the down times, especially when the kiddos were napping. We got to hang out with family a lot, which is really a bonus to weddings, because it causes family to gather.

On Thursday we attended the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner, since Ethan and Katelyn were part of the wedding...


Hanging out with grandma, waiting to practice her big part!


Ethan practiced like a pro, which gave us hope for the actual wedding day!


Katleyn happily walked down the aisle holding my hand.


The wedding rehearsal attendees!

Until the wedding on Saturday, we didn't have anything else to do but play in the pool...


Swimming with grandpa!


Having fun with daddy!


Jumping (being thrown) from daddy to Uncles James and vice versa!


Swimming with Uncles James!


Enjoying the sun with grandpa, Uncles James, and Brian!


Laughing with great grandpa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ready to take Ethan swimming again, it was a lot of fun.

G-Pa