Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby Mickey

This is a much overdue post to share that we are expecting baby #3! Expected due date is June 15th! Ethan has named the baby "Baby Mickey", it has been fun to have a name for now. Originally he named the baby "Norco", I have no idea where that came from, but he's changed it to Mickey and it has stuck for now. Ethan seems excited and hopes it is a boy. He's actually been very interested in babies lately and is very sweet with them, which is sweet to see. I think he'll have a lot of fun with his new brother/sister once he/she arrives! Here are the few pictures from our first ultrasound, not the greatest and scanning made them worse, but here they are any way...






I am thankfully starting to feel better now that I've entered into my 2nd trimester. The constant nausea and the gross metallic taste in my mouth that I couldn't get rid of is gone (this led to a lot of gum chewing to mask it). It's funny how each pregnancy is different! I'm still pretty tired, but I'm hoping to get my energy back soon. All in all, things are thankfully going well so far!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Can't wait to meet Norco!!!