Friday, December 16, 2011

Night Out!



Last week I got out two nights in a row! The first night was for a MOPS potluck and the second night was for a Women's Night to support a local preschool that my friends' children attend. It is a rarity that I make it out at night, although easier now that Katelyn is no longer nursing. Still, it is quite a feat to get both kids bathed and in bed alone! David did a great job tackling the night time routine with both Ethan and Katelyn. We are both hoping to get out more before baby #3 arrives, as we know it will be much harder to get out once that happens!

The MOPS potluck was a lot of fun, a chance to talk meet new ladies and to have real conversations with friends that I normally don't get to due to kid distractions. And Ladies Night was relaxing and it was great to support a preschool that whole-hearted supports inclusion! I'm so blessed to have a group of friends that I first met at SDSU - we shared a passion for Special Education and now can share our motherhood. These ladies, without a doubt, have been a blessing and I'm thankful for their friendship!

No comments: