Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Why?

Marisela already posted something similar, but I (David) will add my 2 cents.  Ethan usually bombards me with questions as I try to put him to bed... mostly because he's curious about how the world works, but partly because he will try any avenue to keep from having to go to sleep.  A couple weeks ago here are some of the questions I got in a stretch of about five minutes:

What is bigger than God?

How does a tornado lift a whole house?

Where do boogies come from?  
   ... How does our body make them?  
      ... Do they come from food and air?

What if you were lost and I was a grown up?  I would come find you.

Is God powerful?  He's pretty powerful (answering his own question).

Ethan - you constantly amaze me with your curiosity and desire to truly understand the world around you.  Thanks for always keeping me on my toes (and one day I'll show you how to use Google).

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a great post David! Ethan is very curious, but how do you Grandpa Szto didn't already teach him how to use Google?