Saturday, December 6, 2014
A Greater Plan
Life definitely has a strange way of working itself out, and when I say that, I mean that this experience reminded me that there is a greater plan, a God-designed plan. Thanksgiving this year came with mixed emotions. While I was beyond thankful for the little boy growing inside of me, Thanksgiving in the Bay Area also brought many heavy emotions, including grief, for the child we had lost a year ago on Thanksgiving day. And here I was, a year and a day after having our fourth child go to heaven, in the Bay Area, in the same hospital, and being seen by the same doctor from a year ago. Although I do not understand it all, I know that it all happened for a reason. For some reason this is the way it was planned to be. A dear friend emailed me this truth for myself, for Aaron, for our family... For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13) I'm so thankful for our family and friends, who supported us in physical ways, who prayed for us, who came along our side, and who were all a part of His plan in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your blog is making me cry a lot lately!
These posts are so touching about such a tough time.
Hugs!
Post a Comment