Friday, December 5, 2014

Cousins!

It such an unlikely story, every nurse was so shocked to hear that my sister and I had given birth to our sons just hours apart! These two little guys wanted a birth to remember!

This was one of the first times I held Aaron for an extended period of time. It was such a sweet moment!

I had a special visitor, my sister! She had asked one of the nurses if they could watch baby Jackson while she sneaked over to visit baby Aaron!

Then one of the nurses sneaked baby Jackson into the NICU so that he could meet his cousin! I think they both slept through their first play date!

Aunties and babies! It was fun having my sister in the hospital at the same time as me. It was a bit lonely at times with Aaron in the NICU, I was definitely thankful for visits from both of my sisters!

No comments: