Saturday, March 28, 2009

Supporting Individuals with Autism

Today we participated in the San Diego Race for Autism in Balboa Park. It was a beautiful, sunny day for a race. We walked the 5K race with Ethan, who did surprisingly well. We were not sure how long he would tolerate being in his stroller or if he would be hungry during the race. He took a nap in his stroller for the first 2 miles and enjoyed looking around while David held him for the last half mile. We had a fun time together while supporting a cause that is very dear to my heart.


David, Ethan, & Aunt Alyssa

Marisela & Her Co-Workers

P.S. I remember doing races with my family growing up and I remember really enjoying those times. I am excited to continue this tradition in my own family. =)


2 comments:

Johanna said...

Do you think Ethan's ready for the Bay to Breakers?? Mud Run? :P

Kimberly said...

haha, the stalker is back! It sounds like it was a lot of fun, love you!