... keeps the doctor away???
On Saturday Ethan had his first fruit, apples...
... poor little guy, guess it was a bit bitter. I really thought he would like it! He just started sitting in his booster seat, which has definitely been better than using his bouncer, and he seems to enjoy the higher view.
8 comments:
He kept opening up his mouth for more, so we figured he must have at least liked it a little bit...
oh my gosh, that's so cute. you should submit that to america's funniest home videos. or world's most adorable babies =)
I think he liked it a lot, check out his grin at the end of the video. He is so cute.
G-Pa
Haha, that was such a good video. I agree with Jojo and I think he liked it:)
That cracked me up!, what a cut video. You are right Nana, it should be submitted to funniest home videos. How about adding a little bit of sugar?
G-ma
WOW! I almost busted up laughing in an office of complete silence!
Apples $5.....
Food processor $100.....
Ethan's facial expressions and body wiggle = Priceless
Oh my goodness, that is so hilarious!! So glad you caught that on video and posted it!!
that's just harsh. maybe he thought that the next bite would be better. poor guy. [however, i did laugh pretty hard. i think my neighbors heard me.]
Post a Comment