Our favorite time of the year is upon us...
Are you ready for some football?

It definitely looks like Ethan is!
Thanks Uncle James for the great picture!
Are you ready for some football?

It definitely looks like Ethan is!
Thanks Uncle James for the great picture!
David and I have agreed that Ethan will be a SF Giants fan and a Chargers fan, this is how we are splitting up our rivalries. But of course Ethan can always root for the 49ers second, especially since they are in different conferences!
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! Let's try to watch some games together this season. I almost bought Keira a little Chargers dress, but then I backed out. I will probably end up getting it though once the season starts. I just can't resist!! :)
Love the facial expression, I think he is ready to play in the mud.
G-Pa
Ethan the intimidator!
Wow, that is amazing :)
Ethan, I hope you got your parents approval before getting those tattoos on your arms!
Post a Comment