Monday, August 10, 2009

Road Trip!

Our Super Travelers

Last week Ethan and I went on a road trip to Santa Barbara with Gretchen, Charlotte, Ali, and Isla. I was really excited to go, but I was pretty determined I was out of my mind to be in the car alone with Ethan. On all of our previous trips I have been in the back seat entertaining and sometimes distracting Ethan. After a rough first hour in the car (I did briefly consider turning back around), he finally fell asleep and thankfully did great the rest of the time. We had a great time hanging out and relaxing in SB, it has such a different atmosphere than here.


Yum, these rice krispies look delicious!


Playing at the beach with Isla


Enjoying the beach with our babies


We got to hang out with Auntie Kim and Brian too!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Those are all such cute photos!! So proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are so adorable! I want to hug them all. I am also very proud of you Mars for driving by yourself.

G-ma

Kimberly said...

I am so glad you and Ethan came down to visit, I had so much fun :)Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous. I want some rice krispies.

G-pa