Ethan is 8 months old today! I cannot believe it has been 8 months already. I love that his favorite part of the toy is the part you're not supposed to be chewing on!
As for what has been going on lately, we're just getting used to our new schedule and so far we're hanging in there. It's still really tough to leave in the mornings, kinda sad as I drive off and leave David and Ethan behind waving good-bye. At least I know that he is in great hands, David, that is.
Other exciting news is we think we saw another tooth today! It looks like one is coming up on top, although Ethan doesn't really let us get a good look in his mouth. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Ethan. I think he looks better out of the Chargers uniform
Love, G-PA
Happy belated 8 month birthday and Happy Birthday to G-Pa :) Thanks for the updae, I know you have been busy.
what a cutie! =)
Post a Comment