Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One hundred eighty three...

1 down, 183 more to go! Just kidding, I won't really count down the days. We all survived today, Ethan, David, grandma, and me! After a teary-eyed goodbye I was sadly too busy getting my classroom in order to think about how much I missed being home with Ethan. Having only a few hours each day, instead of the whole day, with Ethan is just not the same. How has David been doing it for the past few months? I have to cherish each moment I have with him and that's exactly what I'm off to do... I just wanted to share that we all survived!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

i'm so glad to hear you're doing okay...it'll get easier (so i hear). love you!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the update! We are all so proud of you, love you :)

Maya said...

love the posts. just caught up, because august was a dead to the world month. love all the progress, can't WAIT to see you tomorrow! love u!

Ali said...

Isla and I miss you so much!
When you are feeling up for it, lets hang out again soon.