Little Mover
Ethan is starting to make his way around the house which has been very exciting! Sometimes he will army crawl and sometimes he will move on his hands and knees. He is definitely one determined little boy. I have to remember to be careful about what I leave on the ground, he especially likes pens, remotes, and cell phones. I think we're going to have to baby proof soon!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...he's a little mover already. We were all encouraging little man thru the computer. Mom is already worrying about how to baby proof 411 Terrace =) Thanks for posting!!
Jo
He is one tough kid. We are going to get one big play pen for him. No way we can child proof the house so that he can have free rein.
Thanks for the updade.
G-PA
I am so proud of my little Ethan. I knew that this day would come, wow, that was fast! I think I will start taking my energy pills to keep up with him. Besitos!
G-ma
Wow, I can't believe it! That is so exciting :)
he is tooo cute.
Post a Comment